Signature Required Shipping and Delivery Claims
- It the shipper states the item was delivered we consider it delivered, if you are in an area that is subject to theft we suggest you ship to a secure address or have the package held for pickup, you can also select a Signature Requirement by clicking this text.
- Please note, due to increased fraud on internet orders, shipping to an address that is different than the billing address may delay the shipment of your items. This is because we need the time so we can verify and confirm all identity aspects of the order, this will include but not limit CVV numbers, addresses, and phone numbers at the billing address.
Customs, Taxes, Brokerage, and local fees
- Black Forest Gifts is not responsible for any out of country or local custom or any other fees, including taxes. We only collect sales tax for the state of South Carolina.
Shipping Address Entered wrong Corrections
- Items that are shipped and need to have a change to the shipping address in route may result in a $15.00 handling charge to cover the address change charges from the shipper for this service.
Address Correction by Customers or Black Forest Gifts
- Items that are shipped and the shipping address is changed while in transit may result in a $15.00 handling charge to cover the additional charges from the shipper for this service.
Engraved Plate Changes
- Engraved plate changes after an order is placed, we can make the change however there may be a charged $10.00 for the engraving change. We are sorry for this charge but it stops the shipping process.
- Please note, ANRI items will be billed when ordered if in stock or not. We are sorry to implement this policy but we cannot control deliveries from ANRI and we are having too many cancellations. We will advise you of this by email.
- We must have good EMAIL addresses, we do not send spam. If you do not supply a good email address, you will not receive email notification from US when your order ships. Please check all information on your checkout form prior to finalizing your order. Emails will be the way Black Forest Gifts will notify you of the status of your order. This is an E Commerce site and all contact is by email from us to you.
Black Forest Gifts select only the highest quality items available. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Black Forest Gifts purchase the following procedures must be followed.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges:
- You must notify Black Forest Gifts within 2 days of receiving the package of any problems with your order. Should you need to return an item, the item in question must arrive back to us within 14 days of arriving at the customer's address to qualify for credit. No items will be accepted back after 15 days for any reason. Items returned for refunds or exchanges must include all packing materials in new condition, no items can be accepted for return if cartons are written on, labels removed, defaced, etc. A 20% restocking fee may apply on returned, orders canceled or exchanged items. If packaging is written on or defaced in any manner additional charges will apply over and above the restocking fee. On some items a handling fee may apply.
- In case of damaged items all shipping boxes with the shipping label attached and packing must be available in case a claim needs to be filed with the Shipper.
- We will request pictures of damaged items.
- Special order items (items not in stock) and engraved items are non returnable.
- If a returned item included free shipping, all outgoing shipping cost will be deducted from your credit to cover outgoing shipping cost, customers are responsible to return all items.
- Any free gifts must be returned with the item or appropriate charges will apply for the free gift, engraved plates are the exception, once engraved they are no use to us and a $10.00 per plate charge may apply.
- You must call (843) 945 1876 and request an authorization number prior to returning the item, unauthorized returned items may be refused.
- Return authorization request must be requested by email at [email protected]
Cuckoo Clocks, Nutcrackers, Pyramids, Smokers, Music Boxes, & other wood items with small parts
- Wood is a natural product and sometimes there may be different shades and grain variation. Please accept these variations since they make each individual item unique in its beauty.
- Each and every item is inspected prior to shipment to you, however small items may come unglued in transport and handling. We do not consider these items as broken, they have just come unglued. Please re-glue the items using similar products described below.
- In addition, you may use a brown wood felt tip marker (found in furniture and hardwood stores) to cover up any scratches or slight imperfections.
- We use fast acting glues for repairs such as Gorilla Super Glue with the blue top that can be found at Home Centers or Hardware stores. We can glue the item for you, but the item must be returned pre paid to us for this service. You can even get accelerators to speed up the process.
Credits applied to credit cards must be applied to the card used to make the purchase or an online credit will be issued to the original purchaser. Example is a person ordered a gift for another person who needs to return the item.
- Please contact Black Forest Gifts direct prior to calling the credit card company to allow us to resolve any questions or issues in regard to credit card charges. If a legitimate credit card charge is denied by a customer with the bank, Black Forest Gifts reserves the right to refuse future orders from the customer denying the charge.
Christmas Gift Returns
- Black Forest Gifts must be advised when the order is placed that it is a gift. A comment must be placed in the comments section on the order form that the item is a Christmas Gift.
- Black Forest Gifts must be notified within 5 working days after December 25 of the desire to return the item. Only exchanges of equal or greater value will be accepted or a Black Forest Gifts online credit that is good for 1 year, absolutely no refunds.
- All existing policies will apply in regards to RMA numbers and items in new resalable condition with all packaging. If items do not meet these requirements they will not be accepted. Closeout sale items cannot be returned.
- Items meeting these requirements must be returned at the customers expense.
- All sales are final on items listed on our closeout page. We cannot accept returns for any reason on these items. These are great values on these fine products. All items are new with all documentation and packaging, warranty is from the manufacturer or US distributor on these closeout items.
- In the event an item is not available at the time the order is placed, you will receive notification by email or on packing slips of parcel orders of its expected availability date. You do not need to take any action unless you would like to cancel the order. We will notify you of the status of the item and advise you when it ships by email. It is the customers responsibility to cancel orders they no longer want. To cancel an order you must receive a cancellation number.
Payment: All orders must be prepaid by credit card. We do not accept COD orders.
Customer Service: If you have questions about your order call (803) 548 5391 between the hours of 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Eastern time.
Floor Clocks (Grandfather) are non returnable for any reason.
Prices on this web site are subject to change without notice, you will be billed the price that appears in the shopping cart when you place your order.
If free shipping applied to the item and a shipping upgrade is required, the upgrade will be charged at the full rate listed in the shopping cart. No credits will be applied for free shipping.
Cuckoo Clock Orders Shipping from Germany
- Orders cannot be canceled once the order is placed with the manufacturer and money has been transferred.
- Manufacturers' warranties are processed by the product manufacturers. For warranty concerns, questions or repairs, please contact the manufacturer. We are happy to assist you with contact information.
Cuckoo Clock Warranty and warranty service
- We service only clocks sold by Black Forest Gifts
- Mechanical Cuckoo Clocks sold by Black Forest Gifts are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase unless otherwise noted. Quartz Cuckoo Clocks have a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. Black Forest Gifts obligation is limited to repair or replace the clock during the warranty period. Items not covered by warranty are:
- Damage during shipping or misuse and abuse.
- Chains off Wheels.
- Loose hands.
- Repairs done by anyone other than Black Forest Gifts Service Center.
- Black Forest Gifts is not responsible for product changes made by the manufacturer or item variations that do not match the pictures online. Manufacturers do not advise us of changes they decide to make.
For warranty repair please call Black Forest Gifts (803) 548 5391 for an RMA number so we can track your clock while in our possession. Once you receive an RMA number please pack the clock in it's original box, do not send weights or head piece, etc. Install a wire through the chains against the base of the clock where the chains exit.
We will notify you by email for return shipping and insurance cost.
Please insure your clock during shipping to cover your investment, we normally turn around warranty repairs within 2 weeks if parts are in stock
Place of jurisdiction for all lawsuits is Yorkl, SC - USA
Settling place is York County, SC - USA
Shipping and handling charges are non refundable for any reason.
If a shipper cannot deliver a package to the address on an order or if a customer redirects their package, shipper redirect charges may be charged to the customer.